Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base // Beauty

Good Day!
Happy Friday!

In the spirit of the weekend and all it has to offer, I thought I would review a product you may or may not find useful in your weekend "look", the NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base.



As far as its claim to be "smudge-proof", the product does not lie. I put this on under Urban Decay Naked palette eyeshadows, and about 14 hours later I was still having to scrub at my lids to get it off. Super potent!

However, this can be a good and a bad thing. The good news is that once you nail the perfect eyeshadow, it's not going anywhere. The bad news is that if you make a mistake or need to change your shadow part-way through the day, that shadow is still not going anywhere. If you have fairly oily lids, this may be a good option for you, since it might help counteract that slippy effect.

This is a good product, but I would say that if you don't really struggle with your shadow, a less potent formula like Urban Decay's Primer Potion might be a better option. Since I had a bit of a hard time putting eyeshadow on over this base, I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. Perhaps with a bit of practice I can perfect it.

Until next time,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment