Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

A Change Would Do You Good

What a great song!

Before I start talking about this subject, I just wanted to apologize for my absence over the last few days! I find, sadly, that the weekends are my busiest times for schoolwork, so they will probably be pretty quiet as far as my blog goes.



Aaaah, Pinterest. If you are like me, you may have browsed the pages of Pinterest, and wished you could possess just an ounce of the style in your own home that's floating around the "Home Decor" boards these days.

In my case, I am still stuck living at home with the parentals. In the past couple of months, since I am not moving back to school this year, I have been itching to turn my room into a "grownup room". You see, due to the fact that I have not been living here for long periods of time, my room has not changed since I was about 14.

Over the last few weeks, I have made lots of changes to my room, and it is looking fabulous. I have painted the walls a light blue, to cover the lime green that was once there. Painting is a relatively inexpensive way to really spruce up a room. I have bought new furniture, to replace the four-poster bed and princess dressers I have had since age 4, and I have even set up a little fish tank! I find that sometimes changing up your environment can make life a little more exciting, even if it's just for a little while. I also find that doing little DIY projects to add to a room can be fun as well.

I really want to share my finished space with you all, however my new mattress is currently on back-order. This is causing my bed to look a little funny at the moment! Once that arrives, I'll be sure to take lots of photos and let you into my little world!

What projects have you been itching to take on in your home? I want to know!

Until next time!
Liv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment