Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

National Back to Church Sunday

Hi there!

My name is Olivia, and I go to church. Just thought I'd put that out there. I have been involved in church activities my whole life, and I wouldn't feel complete without it. That being said, the last thing I want is for this space to become a 'religious blog'. But when I stumbled upon this precious video, I simply had to share it with the blogging world!

National Back to Church Sunday is coming up on October 6th, and the organization running this initiative has made this awesome clip to encourage people to get into a church! I laughed so hard when I watched this, that I wanted you all to experience it as well. The church name shown at the end of the video is the one I attended while away at university, however I am not sure where the actual music video was made.



Hope you enjoyed, and remember, everybody across the nation, find a location!

Until next time,
Liv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment