Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

That's My Kind of Night

Hello there!
I hope you're having a great day!

Where I come from, country music is quite a thing. I don't live quite in the 'sticks', but just a hop, skip and a jump from my house is what you might call proper country land. There are farms, fields and trees a-plenty. So you can imagine that we like to get our 'hoedown' on every once in a while. Which is why I wanted to tell you about this beautiful individual who is currently on everyone's country music radar:


LUKE BRYAN.

Yummy, right? Married? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean we can't ogle just a little, right?

You may have heard some of his music before. His most popular songs include 'Country Girl, Shake It For Me', 'Rain is a Good Thing', 'Drunk On You', and 'Crash My Party'. 


Personally, I am a huge fan of his second last album 'Spring Break... Here to Party'. It makes me want to go speedboating, fishing, camping and beer drinking all at the same time. His newest song 'That's My Kind Of Night' is also to die for.


If you're not typically a country-music-listener (trust me, I really can't get into it either), I urge you to give Luke Bryan a listen. I guarantee, you won't be disappointed. Well... you might be, but that's alright, at least you've expanded your horizons! 

What I'd like to hear from you is: what kind of music do you listen to? Is country your thing? Leave me a comment!

As I write this, 'That's My Kind of Night' just began playing on the radio, and I can't stop grooving along! So I will leave you here, and hope you have wonderful, sunny autumn evening wherever you may be!

Until next time,
Liv xx

PS. if you are seeing a beautiful new flowery and colorful design (it may not yet be installed) let's give some props to Wonder Forest for arranging it all for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment