Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

What Did I Just Watch?

Hey everyone,
welcome back!

In my last post, I said I would be back shortly with a crafty post. Due to a memory card malfunction, I may have to recreate this crafting idea to be posted at a later date. But rather than leaving you hanging all weekend, I thought I would tell you about something I will never forget: the worst movie I ever did see.



If you're like me, you might have heard about this movie, and gotten super excited about its awesome cast. Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, JAMES FRANCO. The trailer made the film look like a happy-go-lucky vacation gone wrong, but this was not the case at all. From the beginning scene of full frontal nudity, I had not a clue what was going on. The plot was easy enough to follow, but then again was there really a plot?

I can tell you this much: this movie was basically a montage of pink ski masks, guns, money, murder, drugs, bikinis, and James Franco creepily whispering "Spring break forever..." about 75 times. I was just baffled!



Now, I am not usually one to negatively critique movies like this. I am a firm believer that every movie has it's positive sides, and if I don't like it someone else will. However, I had to speak up about this film, because I have no idea who this movie will "speak" to. I also wanted to forewarn anyone who hasn't seen it.




Have you seen Spring Breakers? What did you think? Let me know down there in the comments!
Hopefully the next time you hear from me, I will be back with that crafty post I promised you.

Until next time,
Liv <3

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the moment I saw the cast, I was like, "Oh, this might be okay..." but then I saw the trailer and stuff and I was just like, no, this is crappy. It looks like such a pointless (and a bit cheap) film. Not my taste at all...surprised to see the girls in a film like this (esp Selena Gomez).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I was really excited about this film as well, but when I sat down to watch it I only managed to watch an hour of it before I was too bored by the nonexcisting plot.. Disappointing. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, I was so excited to see this movie because of the cast but yeah worst movie ever.

    You should have seen my face throughout the movie I was just so shocked!

    GOSSIP BLOGABOUT THE BEAUTY GURUS
    GuruChatter.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete