Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

I Am Alive

Hello? Anyone out there? Anyone?

Yes, hello, it is I. Liv. I didn't get buried under a snowdrift, or run over by a herd of horses. However, I have been EXTREMELY busy finishing all of those brutal end-of-semester assignments. I apologize for not keeping up with my posts, but sometimes you have to prioritize a bit, ya know? Tomorrow or Monday I'll be getting started with my Christmas baking, so I'll be posting both my favourite holiday recipe, as well as some shots of my first attempt at making macarons. It's sure to be a real treat! Shhh see what I did there. So, I'm now going to retreat to my blanket fort, finish my last paper, and then rejoice because my Christmas season will officially have begun! 

Until tomorrow,
Liv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment