Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Starstruck

Hello there!

My internet is rather slow and we are just in the hotel for a few minutes, but I wanted to slap on a couple photos of what we've done so far!

So the first thing we did was a bus tour, during which my camera died about 1/3 of the way through but I got a few pictures!





The next day (yesterday) we took the train to Leicester to watch the Niall Horan Charity Football Challenge. You can imagine I just about died when I heard about this event and bought tickets as soon as it was announced! It was raising funds for Irish Autism Action and Hearts and Minds UK, a Scottish arts-in-health organization. As an autism support worker studying to be a clinical therapist, this is a cause that is very near and dear to me! Present at the game were various celebrities and footballers, including Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry, as well as Piers Morgan, Ronan Keating, and Jack Whitehall. Harry wasn't supposed to be there, so I almost fell over when he ran onto the pitch! It was an AMAZING day.









All in all it has been an amazing trip so far! I will keep y'all posted as time goes on.

Until next time!
Liv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment