Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Something Big....

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to Liv Loves. It's been one hell of a few months, but I had some spare seconds so I thought I'd check in!

"It's like that feeling when you're 'bout to win the medal, and you worked so hard that you knew you wouldn't settle,"

'Something Big' by Shawn Mendes is one of my favourite songs right now, and not just because he is a fellow Canadian! I've had a feeling for some time now that 2015 is going to be a good year for a few reasons...

In 2015, I am going to get healthy. I have said this so many times before, but this year I really mean it. They say that there has to be a moment when you just decide, and that's the end of it. Well, I've decided and I mean it! Last year I wanted to lose weight, and blog about it to keep me accountable. But then if I didn't lose weight or didn't have time to blog, I felt double bad. So I won't say I'm going to blog about it this time, I'm just going to do it!

But that's not the only thing that's going to happen in 2015. This year, I am going to...

- see a dermatologist about finally getting my face cleared up;
- participate in a missions trip to a place I LOVE (post here);
- see 1D in concert again with amazing friends; and
- GRADUATE FROM MY MASTERS PROGRAM!!!!

I feel like I've been fighting (and losing) an uphill battle for the past year or so. But now it's time to turn it around for the better. Let's do this together! Let me know your goals for 2015 :)

Until next time,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment