Pages

Monday 24 October 2016

Where am I now???

Howdy!

So... I have a blog... This is a fact that I have somewhat forgotten for almost TWO YEARS?! Holy moly, how things can change in such a short amount of time! For my followers, I hope you haven't forgotten about me, and I hope to make this blog a place where you can visit again regularly.

Here's a quick life update - since the last time I posted, I have (in no particular order):
- Finished my Masters degree
- Gotten a promotion at work
- Moved into my own apartment
- Welcomed a brand new puppy
- Sold my guinea pig due to allergies :'(
- Gone BLONDE
- Been the Maid of Honour in my best friend's wedding
- Started working at my church part-time in the youth department























So I guess you could say a LOT has been going on! Now that the changes are done and the dust has settled, let's get this blog up and running again! I feel like now that I'm out on my own and the education is finished, this is where the real exploration begins. I want to use this blog to document the journey!

So, I look forward to taking you all along with me!

See you soon!
Liv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment